Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nostalgia

Sometimes I like to look at pictures of myself. A slight sign of vanity? Maybe. Jill does it too. It's not like I do it all the time, but it's just entertaining. Back in the day when I used to study, if I ever gave my computer enough time to get to the slide show screen saver it turned into a nice long study break. Anyway today while I was taking a work break, because my job is so strenuous, I may or may not have viewed all tagged photos of myself on the fb and in doing so became a little nostalgic. I have met some excellent people here in the Prov and have had some good times. I'm making this sound like I graduated and am moving on to bigger and better things, but I'm not really. I'm still here at good old BYU and probably will be for longer than I would like, but none the less today is a day of appreciation. My life is good.

Here, in no particular order, are just some of the pics that fill my heart with happiness when I see them and remind me of people and places that I love. Just a taste of my college career.


Sorry for the large amount, but really how can you limit so many years to so few pictures? Plus, if you didn't want to look you didn't have to.

Ok love you bye!

5 comments:

Logg said...

I can only assume that since I didn't make it into any of those pictures...I am not loved. Or I'm especially not photogenic. Probably the later.

Lindsay Pace said...

I am glad you afford yourself a break from your strenuous job! I think I did the same thing about ten times yesterday!

Jill said...

The first 5 or 6 pics made me really miss Rach for a second. and they all made me nostalgic. fitting. Also fitting is how I'm in almost all of the pics (which I love. It's true, I do like to look at pics of me, and was slightly disappointed when I got to the London pic that I'm not in.), since, after all, this is my blog too.

Cindy said...

i felt a lot of nostalgia as well. and was honored to be featured. i can only hope we make more memories this summer...

ps new york with darren? really? its like you don't even care about me.

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

This makes me so happy and so sad at the same time! I MISS you guys dang it!