Monday, August 3, 2009

Guess now it's official! Can't back out, can't back out.

As has been previously established, our friend Janna has a problem. Being the true friends that we are, Katie Duncan and I want to help, and we think it is will be best for her to quit cold turkey. Today we got a huge promise out of her, about which I feel great.

Today,
August 3,
in the year of our Lord 2009,
Janna Lyn Siler
promised to buy
no new coats
until
February.

This is a big deal.
Please support us in helping her keep her goal.

If she breaks her promise, she will have to give me either one coat of my choice or 3 coats of her choice for me and Duncan.
We covered all extreme hypotheticals.
If she gains 50 pounds and all of her coats are too small, we will buy her another coat.
If she loses 50 pounds and all of her coats are too big, I will turn her into an eating disorder clinic.

3 comments:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

I support.

D said...

I do not. You need all the coats you can procure.

Logg said...

I support anything that is keeping women from wearing more clothing.