Monday, February 21, 2011

Hap Prez Day

I had much different vision for this post, but then thefacebook.com decided to ruin lives in just one more way.*

And Janna said I have like 50 unfinished drafts saved on here. Untrue. It is less than 10. But even so, I did not want to add another one to the pile.

So instead I will share with you some facts about our 11th President, James K. Polk.
And I will let you learn them the same way I did: through song.


*It would not let me save a picture, which was apparently taken on Janna's camera and not my own. Are we going to have to go back to the days where everyone has to get a picture on their own camera...or EMAIL them to each other? Young Hickory would not have let that happen.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Haha, great video. I totally agree about facebook's annoying new way to make our lives harder.

Lauren {MoneyHipMamas.com} said...

Hahaha, I started watching the movie... and couldn't stop! Actually that's a lie, I didn't end up watching the whole thing-- but I could have! Hilarious.