Monday, October 12, 2009

Flesh all amesh and rocky road...it's about desire.

Sometimes I get cravings that just don't go away.
Like the desire to watch Step Up. That one was recently satisfied.
Or the desire to eat biscuits and gravy. Still waiting for that one.
Or the desire to wear camo. This one struck almost a month ago, and still has not been adequately addressed.
But it did remind me of that one time when my dad and I went to Cabella's.
We got some funny looks. Probably they just didn't understand what he was taking pictures of, since I obviously blended in seamlessly.
But just in case...
Invisible face for extra precaution.

Also, remember how it's Columbus Day? No wonder school was such a strug today. We shouldn't have been there at all.
But apparently Columbus' big day was on October 12 on the Julian calendar, but October 21 on the Gregorian calendar, or so wikipedia tells me. I don't know the difference between the Julian and the Gregorian calendars because I don't have time to click on the links today, but I do know that since I missed today, I will have to make it up with two days off, probably October 22-23. Who's with me?

6 comments:

D said...

I so am up for that. He really deserves a week.

Cindy said...

i think you wearing camo deserves its own week.

i could barely even see you.

Carrie said...

Love your title. It took me all of no seconds to figure out where you got it. When did you go to Cabellas?

Laura said...

I laughed really hard at your title. It made me laugh for a good two minutes. I could just hear your voice saying it. That's what made it extra special. Those are some pretty sweet pics. I'm excited to see you in a couple days!

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

I'm with you!! Can you please bring your camo to K-Rowe's wedding? I think she would like that. No, I KNOW she would like that.

Valerie said...

I really didn't even notice you in the first pic until I looked a couple of times. Nice.