Monday, October 26, 2009

Joyful, Joyful

So I was having a hard time getting going this morning and needed some music to help me along, but couldn't decide what I wanted to listen to, (because I can't really function at all before 7 AM) so I put the Ipod on shuffle and the treasures that greeted me today were something else. I mean we had some Mandy, Sinead O' Connor, Newsies and then Sister Act II, yes I do have some Sister Act II on my Ipod and in fact I used to own the cassette tape. Anyways, as I am sitting here at work, trying desperately to find something else to do besides study or make any large life decisions I decided to share this with you all, because it makes me happy.



Also, a shout to Megan Shirk here who left me with a VHS of this movie when she left and I am telling you it has come in handy. Remember how Lauren Hill totally got her start here? And how she hates white people? I still love you in this movie Lauren, and I always will. Here's one more just because I couldn't leave this post without it.

5 comments:

Meg said...

Still one of my top five fave movies ever. And glad that you are getting good use out of that VHS (and also glad that I still own two copies of that musical gem).

Jill said...

Oh, Tremaine, how I love you. Those magical LaLaLas changed his performance and my life forever.

jenn + michael said...

I still can't hear the phrase, "oh happy day" without thinking of Sister Act II. It's just a classic.

jjangji said...

I LOVE Sister Act II! We should watch it after we finish HSM. But WHAT? Lauryn Hill hates white people? I'm upset and I'm not even white!

Rachel said...

Tremaine's got style. Thank you for the deep V.