Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Two posts from me in one week! This is a record.


This is for you Cindy. So a week or two ago I cut and died my hair. It's really not that dramatic, but I told Cindy I would get her some visuals so here they are. It's like 5 inches shorter, blonder and includes bangs. It's fine.


We got Micah to be in the pics with me as his way of sending his love to Korea as well so I hope you enjoy.



P.S. Happy Birthday Darren. To many more years of fatty foods, golf, TV, and baseball.


7 comments:

Carrie said...

You look really cute, Janna.

Cindy said...

CUTE! i dig it. and it is drastic for you. i feel like you'll always be super cute though. not fair.

and MICAH. i love micah. that was a pleasant bonus. give him a kiss for me.

jenn + michael said...

This is a record! Record amount of blogs and record length! I can't remember the last time your hair was this short. Elementary years? Your beautiful face just goes well with every hair style! Lucky!

Valerie said...

I love it! You are so beautiful! I can't believe my hair *might* actually be longer than yours right now, even though I just cut and dyed mine as well.

D said...

Was that when you told me I had to watch bandslam, or when Cindy said she was moving to Korea? It also may have been when the guy at arbys put lettuce on my sub. That was a rough day.

jjangji said...

Janna, love the new hair. We need to hang out.

LauraP said...

Oh my I didn't even recognize you in that first picture! You look so cute with your new hair. I love it!