Friday, December 4, 2009

E

E is for England!

Anyone who knows me knows how I feel about England. I had the opportunity a couple of years ago to go on a study abroad there and it was the best. I love the culture, architecture, landscapes and basically everything about England. I met some of the most fantastic people and had some of the best experiences of my life there. Last summer I was able to go back with one of my brothers and experience it in a whole different way and I only love it more, so yay for England!

Tower of London

Tower Bridge

Oxford

Kew Gardens

Big Ben

Other things that we like that start with the letter E: Eggs. Jill makes a killer omelet. Ask her sometime. Come to think of it I don't know that I've seen anyone surpass her scrambled egg making skills either. Just sayin.

2 comments:

jjangji said...

Jill, I think you should make eggs for me one of these days. Maybe tomorrow.

Logg said...

Are we on for London 2012? Besides olympics I've got three (and by then four) of the most adorable nieces and nephews just asking for visitors and playfriends...