Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Now what starts with the letter C? Cookie starts with C!*

Actually, this post is about something else that defined our summer: Cotton Candy. Mostly Tear Jerker Cotton Candy(best $0.99 I ever spent...like 45 times). That stuff is magical. The moment I saw it on display in the Bookstore, I knew that it must be present at all major events of the summer. I was the saddest when they ran out and I realized they were not getting in a new shipment. It meant summer WOULD come to an end. But if you ever come across it, here is a piece of advice: get the puffiest bag you can find. It will be the most potent, and therefore, the most excellent.

Chelsea experiencing TJCC for the first time on the way to a softball game. The epitome of summer.




fireworks are more explosive with TJ Cotton Candy


Dave loves cotton candy more than donuts.

at the Mapleton Pioneer Day parade. "Mapleton is our town." This was confirmed when cotton candy was available.

Other C things: cookies (I had one for breakfast just this morning), Carrie, Chelsea (because she asked, even though she won't read this), Cindy, Cardio Cinema (I was in a bad mood last night until I went to the gym and Step Up 2: The Streets was playing in the CC. Cured my bad mood instantly. That and the kid wearing the shirt that said "24/7/365."), Christmas trees, coats.

* I just learned that today is actually the 40th anniversary of Cookie Monster's first appearance on Sesame Street. How perfect.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay for Cookie Monster and yay for asking for and then getting a mention in your blog!!

And I am having a hard time believing that the Tear Jerker Cotton Candy is really as good as you say it is. Is is anything like that stuff that comes in the tubs? 'Cause that stuff is pretty nasty (IMO).

jjangji said...

Why is it called "Tear Jerker"? Is it because it's so good it'll make you cry? Or is it tart or something?

Valerie said...

It really is that good. I have never liked cotton candy before I tried the one and only Tear Jerker Cotton Candy. and then I couldn't stop eating it. Changed my life. Or my summer, at least.

Valerie said...

Or my first Kelly Clarkson concert, at least.

Mama Quada said...

My summer was much better because of TJCC. My life is better because of it, thank you Jill.